We have a vision - and you're in it!!
Parents are a vital pillar in the cultural strength of the Ballarat Steiner School and Kindergarten. They participate in the life of the school in many very important ways that include:
- Parents are members of the governing body and its various subcommittees and guide the overall running of the school from this important perspective.
- Parents participate in the education of children in many vital ways, including:
- Attending class meetings each term to learn about the programme their child/ren is/are undertaking
- Attending parent - teacher interviews twice per year to discuss the specific progress of their child/ren
- Assisting in a range of class activities from attending camps and excursions to assisting with reading, craft and sport activities.
- Parents help at regular class working bees, taking on specific projects as a class to improve the amenity and beauty of the school site.
- Parents organise and collectively run our annual Autumn Fair, the single major fundraising activity of the school.
WE NEED YOU. PLEASE COME AND JOIN OUR FANTASTIC COMMUNITY. THE MORE THE MERRIER. Please express your interest via the Parents and Friends Email email@example.com
World Cafe Responses